I know I’ve posted her to my personal blog, but I was telling someone about Debris today and thought she deserved her own post on this blog too.
Her name is Bridgette aka Debris. She’s a telekinetic artist, and uses her mind to form sculptures of molten metal and blown glass by day. In her free time she fights evil by making a whirlwind out of whatever is lying around. She uses this as a shield and sometimes shoots bits off of her debris shield as attacks. Sometimes she throws cars.
She smokes cigars, chews bubble gum, and listens to screamo-metal. She lives in a busted up warehouse/art studio in a sketchy wharf district. She also has an epic love affair with the Irish-born superhero: The Illustrator. She’s the best character I’ve ever role-played, hands down.
- wordywarlock reblogged this from lawallyart
- wordywarlock likes this
- michaelmclean likes this
- curtvilescomic likes this
- turner-d-century reblogged this from lawallyart
- shepherds-sonder reblogged this from bodhilicious
- shepherds-sonder likes this
- bodhilicious reblogged this from lawallyart
- catbattles likes this
- ambrosecollector likes this
- lawallyart posted this